[opencms-dev] browsing a ZIP file on the server

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Nov 19 18:08:39 CET 2010

I just had a thought and I'm seeking for a solution:

I did a full export of my production site recently and then deleted
everything, to do an import from the development site (aim was to get rid
of the VFS quirk that the prod site had).

Now that's everything fine on the prod site again I see that I'm missing
a few pages of the former prod site. These pages are sitting now in the
fullexport.zip file on the production server.

How could I get access to distinct pages of the export ZIP file
other than copying it over and unzipping it to the local
file system?