[opencms-dev] Upload through vfs

Madhu Yadav gmadhuyadav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 08:41:35 CET 2010

Hi,
As you mentioned in this mail, I have tried Webform module Its working well
for all input types but for file upload  iam getting error in log as
Log error in Opencms.log file

An unexpected error occured.
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.commons.fileupload.disk.DiskFileItem
            at
com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator.database.CmsFormDataAccess.writeFormData(CmsFormDataAccess.java:599)
            at
com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator.CmsFormHandler.sendDatabase(CmsFormHandler.java:1133)
            at
com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator.CmsFormHandler.sendData(CmsFormHandler.java:913)
            at
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.offline.system.modules.com_alkacon_opencms_formgenerator.pages.form_jsp._jspService(form_jsp.java:104)

If i Use only Email its working fine , but when i use DB than I am getting
above Error