[opencms-dev] looping content

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Nov 23 12:56:49 CET 2010

Hi Vinod,

What is displayed, when you use that as content of your jsp?:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms"%>

My Images:<br />
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="%(opencms.uri)">
   <cms:contentloop element='ImageBanner'>
     Next image:<cms:contentshow /><br />
   </cms:contentloop>
</cms:contentload>