[opencms-dev] Corrupted file spread all over my Replication

Daniel Cassiani Rezende talent.drezende at bvsistemas.com.br
Thu Nov 25 14:58:53 CET 2010

Hi, folks,

Here's a trick situation:

I have a subfolder in VFS (production, so I have no acess to DB nor RFS) that vanished from the Offline project. It still shows up at Online project, but if you click on it, it won't load... a broken file.

We tried publishing, touching, renaming a parent folder, deleting, trying to publish our homologation content export over it, but it never allows any of it. The reason is always

Caused by: org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException: Error creating a resource at location "/xxx/yyy/zzz/". There is already a resource at location "/xxx/yyy/zzz/aaaaaa/" with the same id "7aeed405-ecfc-11df-a9ea-000c29a809de".

or

Caused by: org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Unable to read resource "/xxx/yyy/zzz".

And, just remembering... the folder in question (zzz or aaaa) do not show up at Offline... it don't exist, and just vanished after a rename from Zzz to zzz... no publish, delete, history, version, cache of the world affects it.

Worse... replication FINDs it, try to send it to the slaves, corrupts them to, and blocks any attempt to publish everything in there, or correct it somehow...

Well... SOS!!!

Thanks,

Daniel