[opencms-dev] Enable permissions for Project managers

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 26 09:36:24 CET 2010

Hi Luca,

An user with the role "project manager" only can change permissions, if on the resource itself or on a parent folder the control permission for this user is set to "allowed". Only an user, with at least the VFS manager role, can always change permissions. This is hard coded in org.opencms.workplace.commons.CmsChacc.init(), where the current users permission to change access control entries are checked.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger