[opencms-dev] Static Export docuantation question

Ruben rtmoran at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:10:46 CET 2010

Hi There,

In "OpenCms 7 interactive documentation / Static Export Configuration"
it says is necesary **to add** the rewrite rules to the virtual host
configuration to enable file generation on demand.

I have set up my server upon "Integrating OpenCms, Tomcat and the
Apache webserver with mod_proxy" documentation, and It seems this is
enough to make OpenCMS (re)generate non-existing files on demand on
the /export directory.

So, ¿Is it necesary to add the rewrite rules on "OpenCms 7 interactive
documentation / Static Export Configuration" when using modproxy ?

I supose with modproxy is enough as I'm getting a status code 200 from
apache when accesing
non-existing files on /export/... so It seems to be working ok, as
this files are being served by Apache and regenerated.

Am I missing something?

Regards.

--
Ruben Tato