[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.5.3 site only appears when logged in

Stephen S. Musoke ssmusoke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:49:31 CET 2010

Hello,

I have upgraded a 6.2.1 site, by importing the module and content as
database backups on Tomcat 6 and it has worked fine.

However I have a strange issue in that I can only access the site when I am
logged in as administrator. When I try to access the site in another browser
session I get a 500 Internal server error

a) What is the difference when I am logged into the site so that I can see
it

b) Where can I find debug information for the error, I have checked all he
openCMS and Catalina log files, but nothing seems to be updated

Thanks in advance

Stephen