[opencms-dev] Workplace explorer: how do I translate the type?

Thomas Göttlich guo.tuomi at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:00:32 CET 2010

Hi Michael,

thanks for the info.

We then need to add the real type name to the localized name (e.g.
"Magazintitel (MagazineCover)") in order to provide a link between the
localized name and the real name.

Otherwise the editors might get confused since when creating the file just
the localized name is provided which cannot be seen in the explorer anymore.

Maybe that could be changed in the future to provide for consistent display
of names throughout the workplace.

Regards,

Thomas