[opencms-dev] Admin passwd 7.5.3

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 10 15:32:48 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:38:01PM +0100, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
> I installed 7.5.3 on one of my sites freshly. Trying to login as Admin/admin
> doesn't let me in.
>
> The install docs say it being the login/password combination.
>
> What's up? :)

mysql> select user_name,user_password from cms_users ;
+-----------+--------------------------+
| user_name | user_password            |
+-----------+--------------------------+
| Guest     | 1B2M2Y8AsgTpgAmY7PhCfg== |
| Admin     | ISMvKXpXpadDiUoOSoAfww== |     <== this is the md5 encryption of
| Export    | FE9cNXsfgnqUEbgJ6SlPpQ== |         'admin'
+-----------+--------------------------+
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

I checked what is in the database. It looks ok, but still I cannot log
into the workplace.

Is there a way to enable DEBUG ?

What else can be the cause for this? Characterset issues?

Tomcat 6.0.28
Server version: 5.0.51a-24+lenny4-log (Debian)
Apache2.2
OpenCms 7.5.3

ROOT app with http-proxies and rewriting.

I'm clueless.