[opencms-dev] using cms:include from a jsp

eelboy at aol.com eelboy at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 15:58:21 CET 2010

Because I was trying to do it via a cms:include from another page....
It works as expected if I go to my browser with
http://host.com/opencms/opencms/my_structured_content.html.  My problem
was that my_structured_content.html is designed to fit only in another
page (never like the http url I just mentioned.)  Rather, by a user
going to http://host.com/opencms/opencms/index.jsp I wanted my index.jsp
to have a cms:include of my_structured_content.html.  And when I did
this I wanted the templates-element of my_structured_content.html to be
used.

Does that make more sense?