[opencms-dev] Generating Custom Strings in openCMS Shell

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Dec 22 10:10:56 CET 2010

Hello Stephen,

You make the backup using a cron job. I assume, that the cron job calls
a batch file and that batch file opens the CmsShell and calls the backup
command then, right? In this case, you can use the linux shell "date"
command to create the export file name in your batch file. I assume,
that you use the CmsShell command exportResources(String exportFile,
String pathList) to make a backup.(?)

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.