[opencms-dev] CmsCategoryService : readCategoryResources and recursivity

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Dec 29 11:06:33 CET 2010

Hi
I'd like to use CmsCategoryService function readCategoryResources. I
have to list in one side resources assigned only to the parent category,
and in another side resources assigned to the parent category and all
its children. So I used the attribute 'recursive', but I don't have the
behavior expected:
If a ressource is assigned to a chidren category, it appear in the list
of resources assigned only to the parent category... And we cannot
assigned a resource to a children category whithout assigning it to the
parent category...
What is this recursive attribute for?
Must I list all resources, and then remove resources from lists of all
subcategories?