[opencms-dev] Wrapper for a JSF 2.0 Integration and Facelets

Martin Höller martin.hoeller at xss.co.at
Tue Jan 11 14:48:50 CET 2011

Hi!

On Tuesday 11 January 2011 Franz Goerke wrote:
> Hi,
> I have written a small wrapper that allows OpenCms pages to be processed
> by Java Server Faces in Version 2.0. If there is a demand or interest in
> that stuff, I will contribute my sources to the OpenCms developers.
> Additionaly, I implement a new type so that it is possible to write
> Facelets instead of JSP.

Great news!

Could you eventually document your effort on the OpenCms Wiki [1].

Don't know if attaching source code or patches to the wiki is possible but
it would definitively be interesting having the source somewhere around to
have a look at it!

kr,
- martin

[1] http://opencms-wiki.org/Java_Server_Faces_(JSF)