[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.5.3 tree_fs.jsp Problem

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Jan 12 15:46:12 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

I've experienced a similar issue, but unrelated to usertype (admin / non-admin).

If I remember correctly, I solved it like this:
1. clear all cache (via the OpenCms admin panel)
2. logout and stop Tomcat
3. clear the relevant folders of Tomcat's work-folder
4. start Tomcat again

Maybe something you can try?

Cheers,
Paul