[opencms-dev] error in /resources/admin/javascript/list.js

eelboy at aol.com eelboy at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 15:27:48 CET 2011

When I right click on an object (in this case it was a jsp object - but
I am not sure that it makes a difference) here are the results:

Lock/Unlock - OK
Publish directly  - error
Publish scheduled - error
Edit sourcecode - OK
Copy - OK
Rename/Move - error
Delete - error
Undo changes - error
Relations->Link relation to... - OK
Relations->Link relation from... - OK
Relations->Show siblings - OK
Assign Categories - OK
Permissions - error
Change navigation - error
Advanced->Touch - error
Advanced->Availability - error
Advanced->Secure/Export - error
Advanced->Change type - error
History - OK
Properties - OK

I have installed 7.5.3 at least 4 times (once on windows, and three
others on various flavors of Linux) and this problem appears
consistently on all the installations.  I am surprised to hear that on
one else has mentioned it.  I would never have noticed it myself except
that a client will be using IE to do their publishing and so I tested a
little with it when I saw these errors.  Then when I opened the error
console in Firefox is when I noticed that the error was not unique to IE
- only the announcement of it.

thanks for taking a look,
eelboy