[opencms-dev] Alkacon OAMP Webform module: Line breaks in input fields messes up CSV export (Excel)

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Feb 16 12:34:44 CET 2011

Hi,

Line breaks entered into a textarea input field messes up the resulting Excel file (when exporting as CSV).

Each line succeeding the first line break in a textarea field becomes a new row in Excel. I don't know a whole lot about Excel, and I don't plan to either, but this seems to me like a bug in the Webform module. Is it? Or is it just the way it should be?

Best regards,
Paul