[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2011 - Call for papers

Peter Sreckovic - Alkacon Software p.sreckovic at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 22 10:03:13 CET 2011

To all OpenCms developers & customers,

OpenCms Days 2011 will take place from Monday, May 09 to Tuesday, May
10, 2011 in Cologne, Germany.

Final deadline for speakers to submit their session proposals is March
01, 2011

Do you have something to contribute to this gathering of OpenCms
professionals? If you do we'd like to hear from you.

We are looking for session proposals. Each session will be 60 minutes
long. A typical presentation session should be 45 minutes, followed by a
15 minutes discussion. Other session formats, such as workshops,
roundtable discussions and BOF meetings, are also possible.

More info:
http://www.opencms-days.org

--
Kind Regards,
Peter.

Peter Sreckovic

Visit OpenCms Days 2011 Conference and Expo
May 9 to May 10 2011 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org