[opencms-dev] Q about installation

Asmann, Roland Roland.Asmann at adesso.at
Mon Feb 28 18:11:18 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am currently evaluation OpenCms as a candidate for our CMS. I
downloaded the latest version and am trying to install it, but I have a
question.

At the end of the installation I am asked to check if everything
installed correctly. During the install I think I saw a stacktrace
flashing by, but the log is cut. Can I find the log in a file somewhere
or what?
Trying to read it during install is also not an option, because every
time the page reloads, I am at the top of the textarea again!

Thanks.

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann at adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at