[opencms-dev] OPENCMS WIKI STATUS...

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Mar 11 10:45:29 CET 2011

Hernán,

you are most certainly right about the OpenCms Wiki SPAM problem.

Unfortunately we currently lack administrative skills for the Wiki.

Is there someone around with time on his hands and knowledge about MedaWiki that can help us configuring the Wiki so that the SPAM is kept out?

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Visit OpenCms Days 2011 Conference and Expo
May 9 to May 10, 2011 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org