[opencms-dev] Why not launch a "7.5.X" version?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 15 08:49:36 CET 2011

Celio, Hernan,

a last maintenance update of OpenCms 7.5.x will be released this month,
so you just have to wait a few days.

Among those items you mentioned in your mail, we want to address some
other issues that we got from feedback and/or ideas while developing the
version 8. THerefore all those listed issues are of course also be
solved in verison 8.