[opencms-dev] Problem during Setting of image.size for uploaded images?

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Thu Mar 17 15:04:10 CET 2011

Hi Eska,

Does that happen with all images you upload into OpenCms? The OpenCms
CmsImageScaler reads the height and the width of the uploaded image.
This is done with Java Core functionalities. In your case the image size
is not recognized. Can be, that the image is corrupt and that does not
bother the image programs you use.

Which Java version (incl. update version) do you use? To get more
information about the issue, add the following line in the file
WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties in the section "Set levels for all
default channels available in OpenCms", please:

log4j.logger.org.opencms.loader.CmsImageScaler=DEBUG

Restart the servlet container after that, please.

Upload an image into OpenCms then again and send us the OpenCms log file
WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log, please.

Kind Regards,
Mario.

--
Mario Jäger

Visit OpenCms Days 2011 Conference and Expo
May 9 to May 10 2011 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org