[opencms-dev] How to avoid /opencms prefix in internal link (set with FCKEditor)

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Tue Mar 22 04:14:46 CET 2011

We have our site running on Tomcat+Apache/mod_proxy and hidden the
/opencms/opencms/ in the url.
I.e. http://www.mydomain.com/system/workplace/ is the OpenCms workplace.

When setting an internal link within a html text field in structured content
via FCKEditor, the editor always adds /opencms/ (the servlet mapping path)
as a prefix, although it wouldn't be necessary. User always needs to go into
the source view to remove that manually after having set the link.
How to avoid this? How to configure the FCKEditor so that no /opencms is
added to the path as a prefix?

That should be some configuration in the FCKEditor, not?

(I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find it via
mailing list search. Sorry for any duplication - in case of any).

Thanks.

-----
Mathias Lin
Skype: mathias.lin