[opencms-dev] Please I need an helping hand about ONLINE_FLAG filed from CMS_CONTENTS...

Jose Maria Blesa Ramos josem.blesa at tic.alten.es
Tue Mar 22 15:22:50 CET 2011

Hi all!

I'm newbie in this fabulous cms. Please someone can explain me what is the
means of the field ONLINE_FLAG in CMS_CONTENTS table?

We have a problem in our system. We have a duplicate key when the publish
process occurs. We have stablished it is because the system tries to update
the CMS_CONTENTS table with a row witch contains the ONLINE_FLAG field value
to 1. But this resource has a row with this value seted to 1.

What is the means os this field?

Might we reset to zero value all the history of this resource and publish it
again?

Thanks in advance,

best regards

jose blesa