[opencms-dev] Switch users and project programatically

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Fri Apr 1 09:18:21 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

It is better to get an independent copy of the provided CmsObject with:

CmsObject copyCms = org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.initCmsObject(cms);

On this independent copy of the CmsObject you can login as the
administrator user then and change the project. After modifying files in
the Vfs no further actions are necessary, because you have not changed
the current CmsObject then.

Kind Regards,
Mario.