[opencms-dev] Storage location of the content

Srinivas Thammisetty srinivas.thammisetty at tcs.com
Fri Apr 1 10:33:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm new to work on opencms.

My requirement is to get the content from opencms and show in our existing
Web application which is built in struts1.4.

I'm able to do the above thing by integrating the opencms with in the Web
application.

But still i am not clear on opencms architecture like  how it publishes
the content ,where it saves the content files and physical location of the
published files.

Can you explain me?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,