[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.5.x: set permissions for role

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Apr 5 18:28:14 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I'd like to set permissions on a file or folder under /sites/default/
for a role (not a group or user).  Under /sites/default/, the role is
not in the dropdown box. Whereas it is under /system/. I guess it is
shown automatically because it is inheriting a role based permission
from the /system/ folder.

Can anybody tell me, if it is possible to set role based permissions on
files or folders anywhere in OpenCms?

And if my description is not the intended behavior, it would be nice, if
this could be fixed for the upcoming OpenCms 8.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Kai