[opencms-dev] drop-down menus, database access

Marko Riedel markoriedelde at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 19 18:14:39 CEST 2011

Dear friends,

thanks for helping me out, this was not difficult and it worked right away. I need two more pointers, presumably to tutorials.

1. An example of how to add a menu bar with drop-down menus to the top of the pages of a website.

2. How to migrate a website that uses PHP to access a MySQL database to jdbc:mysql.

Again, a pointer to some sample code would suffice.

Thanks!

Regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, markoriedelde at yahoo.de              |