[opencms-dev] Opencms Pull Contents from Site A to Site B

poornima raghunath poornima.raghunath at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:40:35 CEST 2011

Hi,
We have two domains (ie., Site A and Site B) within the opencms. We are
trying to design a new homepage and we are trying to do the following.

1) We are having a homepage in site A and it has various links pointed to
site A and site B.
2) Is there a possibilty that I can grab contents from the site B into
site A without using the site B domain name ? Because whenever i load the
contents from the site A, i am able to load the contents without any issue,
but if i try to load the contents from site B into site A homepage, i am
getting resource not found exception

To be more clear,
*Home page url*: http://testsite.com/homepage.html -this contains two links
which displays contents from site A and site B
the two site links are as follows
the homepage.html lies within */siteA*
*Site A test page url:* /siteA/index.html (so there is no issue in pulling
this content)
*Site B test page url:* /siteB/index.html (resides in different domain and
not able to pull the content from this file)

Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know whether this scenaro is
possible within opencms.

Thanks.