[opencms-dev] MySQLNonTransientConnectionException - too manyconnections

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon May 2 13:48:03 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,
congratulations.

I cannot tell you something specifically tot he error you mention but may guide you to this page: http://opencms-wiki.org/Performance_Tuning_Example.

And if you don't already do so: Use static export as much as you can.
I saw in the browser source code, that you are using it for stylesheets but not for js and images.
And the most important: your HTML pages.
Whenever you can't use static export, you should consider using the Flex Cache as well.

HTH

Regards
Kai