[opencms-dev] [OpenCms 8] ADE Error

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Wed May 18 10:19:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

i upgraded my 7.5.3 installation to 8.0.0 version, now I have some problems
using direct edit feature.

When editing content of type xmlpage (Template one) the close and the
save+close buttons don't work properly. I'm redirected to
system/modules/org.opencms.gwt/editor-backlink.html and receive a javascript
error:

top.cms_ade_closeEditorDialog(); is not a function

When editing structured xml content in direct edit mode every button in the
topmost toolbar doesn't work. The javascript error is:

top.edit is undefined

so i'm not even redirected.

Have anyone come across this issue or knows how to solve it ?

Thanks, bye

Leo Ruggeri

Maticad s.r.l - Dipartimento cataloghi

Tel: +39 0721 639166 - Fax: +39 0721 639176

Web:  <http://www.maticad.it> www.maticad.it - E-mail:
<mailto:lruggeri at maticad.it> lruggeri at maticad.it