[opencms-dev] Directory replication

Albiach, Enric (MAD-MRM) enric.albiach at mrmww.es
Wed May 18 11:40:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want to replicate a directory structure to another path. Inside the directories and subdirectories there are files which have sibilings. For example:

Directory1:
                File1 (it doesn't have siblings)
                Directory11:
                               File11 (sibiling of the file Directory1/Directory12/File11)
                Directory12:
                               File11 (sibiling of the file Directory1/Directory11/File11)

That's what I want after replicating Directory1 to Directory2:

Directory2:
                File1 (it doesn't have siblings)
                Directory11:
                               File11 (sibiling of the file Directory2/Directory12/File11)
                Directory12:
                               File11 (sibiling of the file Directory2/Directory11/File11)

The problem is that, if I use the copy option "Copy resources that are no siblings, create a new sibling for resources that are siblings" to perform the replication, I finally get:

Directory2:
                File1 (it doesn't have siblings)
                Directory11:
                               File11 (sibiling of the file Directory2/Directory12/File11, Directory1/Directory11/File11 and Directory1/Directory12/File11)
                Directory12:
                               File11 (sibiling of the file Directory2/Directory11/File11, Directory1/Directory11/File11 and Directory1/Directory12/File11)

I don't want File11 of the Directory2 to be sibiling of the File11 of the Directory1. I want the same structure without any relation between the Directory1 and Directory2.

Is there any method to perform this kind of replication?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Enric