[opencms-dev] user account

Marko Riedel markoriedelde at yahoo.de
Thu May 19 01:03:47 CEST 2011

Hello there,

can someone maybe point me to the right documentation for the following tasks:

* create a user that has no rights other than to view, edit and publish a particular file
* create a directory and a user that has no rights other than to work (create, view, edit, delete files) in that particular directory.

What happens to me at this point is that I turn off the "Users" group permissions and then try to enable the needed permissions for the the user "marko", but the explorer does not display the file when I log in as "marko" and only Admin can work with it.

Best regards,

Marko