[opencms-dev] emacs

Marko Riedel markoriedelde at yahoo.de
Tue May 24 23:51:35 CEST 2011

Thanks. I didn't think this through. The editor being a web application OF COURSE it can't start a secondary process in the browser using only HTML and JavaScript. I guess a good compromise would be to write a script that retrieves and submits files through the CMS shell and add a hook to the procedure that emacs uses to save files. Can you give me a sample CMS shell invocation?

Regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, markoriedelde at yahoo.de              |
| http://www.mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de/~riedelmo/ |