[opencms-dev] Why ADE Menu not Appearing

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jun 1 08:03:26 CEST 2011

Hi Balaji,

have a look at the upper right border of the page, there should be a small button with the OpenCms icon. Click the button to show or hide the toolbar. Your screen-shot is just missing that part of the page.
If it is not there, you need to have a look into the OpenCms log files and see if it contains any exceptions.

Kind regards,
Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613