[opencms-dev] Why ADE Menu not Appearing

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jun 1 09:27:55 CEST 2011

Hi Balaji,

if you are using MYSQL please check your max allowed packet size settings for the db. If it is to small, less than 10MB, some OpenCms core modules don't get installed properly. Update those settings and try to setup OpenCms again.

Kind regards,

Tobias Herrmann

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann