[opencms-dev] Content Publishing issue

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Wed Jun 1 17:24:59 CEST 2011

Jospeh,

go to AdminView -> DatabaseManagment -> Remove Publish Locks

There select / and remove the publish locks of all resources.
Please note: Make sure that nobody tries to publish something while you
are doing this.

When the publish locks are removed you should try to publish the
resources again.

You should also take a look into the opencms.log file to is something is
shown there regarding your publish problem.

Kind regards,
Michael

Am 01.06.2011 17:19, schrieb Joseph ABENA:
> Hello,
>
> I have a website on the production server with OpenCms 7.5.3
>
> Today I made some content modifications using direct edit fuction/
> workplace administration tools. The problem is that :
>
> I save the files normally (offline) but when I publish it (directly)
> from Offline to Online, the files stays unpublished. On rollover I have
> the message: "*Ressource is waiting to be published*" and I cannot edit
> these files any more.
>
> We have in average 3000 pages views/day on this website and this content
> modification needs to be online since the moorning.
>
> Need help please.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Joseph

Kind Regards,