[opencms-dev] WebDAV always pointing to /sites/default (7.0.5)

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Thu Jun 2 06:58:22 CEST 2011

I connect to my local OpenCms 7.0.5 server (which runs as ROOT app in Tomcat)
via http://localhost:8080/webdav/, and it always shows me the content of
/sites/default, but not pointing to my site (/sites/myproject), which is set
as the default site in opencms-system.xml.

I even don't have the /sites/default configured under sites in the
opencms-system.xml anymore. Where can I map WebDAV to the correct site?

(I'm using Finder / Connect to Server... for connecting, on Mac OS X
10.6.7.)

-----
Mathias Lin
Skype: mathias.lin