[opencms-dev] Mapped Properties aren't saved correctly

Guengoeren at acocon.de Guengoeren at acocon.de
Thu Jun 16 09:21:08 CEST 2011

Hi there,

we're running version 7.5.1 at the moment and expericing some strange issue
with a custom schema type. The according schema parts

<xsd:sequence>
	<xsd:element name="Publish" type="OpenCmsString" />
</xsd:sequence>

<mappings>
	<mapping element="Publish" mapto="property:publishFlag" />
</mappings>

Nothing special here but sometimes this mapping doesn't seem to work
correctly, seems like resources run out of sync. If I look at the resource
properties the property value is shown as: (e.g.) "done" but in edit mode I
see "will published" in the according field. After a save everythings seems
to be ok again.

Does somebody else has this kind of problems? Am I facing a known bug?

Regards