[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 Understanding

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Fri Jun 17 15:35:49 CEST 2011

OK it works fine now with these parameters!
Thanks a lot!

Do you have ideas about my question 2?
Must we set formatters definitions in the sitemap.config, although we set it in the xsd? Are the parameters minwidth and maxwidth mandatory? In which cases an element registered in a container have no display?