[opencms-dev] Limit the types of files can be uploaded

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Mon Jun 20 09:43:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

You can limit the maximum file upload size (in bytes) in the node
<maxfileuploadsize> in the WEB-INF/config/opencms-workplace.xml. Per
default that value is set to -1. That means, that there is no limit. For
an OpenCms user with the VFS-Manager role there is no upload limit.

You can not limit the types of files to upload.

Kind Regards,
Mario.