[opencms-dev] Using OAMP Emailform in template3 template

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Fri Jun 24 13:41:47 CEST 2011

I have to use it, but it seems the version 1.4.1 is not the same as presented in the pdf of sessions... missing fields.
So I created my own element type, copying fields of existing alkacon-webform, and adapting my jsp formatter with /pages/form.jsp in alkacon module. And for the moment it display only the reset and submit button, not the fields...

I'm interested too in some working example!