[opencms-dev] Limit the resources that can be created

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Jun 28 09:14:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

Only users with the "VFS resource manager" role have the "Advanced"
button in that dialog. Also in the case, that the available resource
types are limited on a folder. This makes sense, because users having
the "VFS resource manager" role can manage all resources. You can not
limit the resource types in the "Advanced" dialog. Users without the
"VFS resource manager" role can only create the available resources in a
folder configured on the property "restypes.available" on that folder.

Kind Regards,
Mario.