[opencms-dev] <cms:contentshow element="Link"/>

Wed Jun 29 17:53:51 CEST 2011

 xmlContent.getValue("/Column1Name[1]/Column1/Link", enLocale,
0).getStringValue(cmso);

should give you the first link however in this case you better use
something like:

List<I_CmsXmlContentValue> columns= xmlContent.getValues("Comment",
Locale.GERMAN);

for (int i = columns.size() - 1; i >= 0; i--)
{
    I_CmsXmlContentValue column = columns.get(i);
    String nvalue = column .getDocument().getStringValue(cms,
CmsFileUtil.addTrailingSeparator(column .getPath()) + "Column1/Link",
enLocale);
}