[opencms-dev] Login User not found in Database

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Fri Jul 1 09:50:46 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

OpenCms provides the login bean org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean to
handle the login process. That bean provides different login() methods.
For example, the method login(username, password, projectname,
redirectUri) to login a user to a specific project and redirect to
another URI after a successful login.

I do not know if you already know it: To develop a login form, you also
have to to set the property "login-form" on the protected folder to
point to the login form. For example: You have the protected folder
/sites/default/demo_en/protect/. And the login form is
/sites/default/demo_en/loginform.html. Then, you have to set the
"login-form" property on the protected folder to: /demo_de/loginform.html

Kind Regards,
Mario.