[opencms-dev] JSP Taglib with useful tags and functions

Matt Levy mlevy at fta.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 16:18:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

We have been using OpenCMS for a couple of years now and have developed our own tag library which contains some useful tags and functions for use in JSPs.

If anyone is interested in using the taglib we have bundled it into a module with full source code and taglib docs. You can find more details here:

http://www.fta.co.uk/about/taglib/index.html

We have used the taglib on a number of OpenCMS sites and have found them very useful, we hope you will too!

We are very grateful to the talented guys at Alkacon who have provided us with such a fantastic CMS. Version 8 is especially great and really gets the wow factor from our content editors! We have just launched our first v8 site http://www.globalshippersforum.com and although it was a fairly steep learning curve between 7.5.x -> 8.0.1 the changes are really going to help our editors to produce fantastic sites!

Keep up the good work Alkacon!

Thanks

Matt
_______________________________
Matt Levy
Senior Web Developer/Designer
Freight Transport Association

Direct Line: 01892 552265
www.fta.co.uk

Confidentiality note:
The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. lf you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and return the original message to us at info at fta.co.uk.
Please note that the FTA is able to, and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through its network. This footnote also confirms that Sophos Antivirus has swept this message for the presence of computer viruses.
Freight Transport Association, Hermes House, St John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9UZ
Telephone: (01892) 526171 Fax: (01892) 534989
Freight Transport Association Limited. Registered Office Hermes House, St John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9UZ.
Registered in England Number 391957.