[opencms-dev] Add a new entry to workplace menu in english language

flopera at encamina.com flopera at encamina.com
Wed Jul 13 19:50:08 CEST 2011

Hello.

 I need to add a new menu entry in the contextual menu of the workplace.
This context menu is the workplace: "lock", "delete", "copy", etc. I want
to add an entry called "translate".

 I edited the configuration file opencms-workplace. Xml by adding this entry:

<entry key="GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_TRANSLATE_0" uri="commons/translate.jsp"
rule="standard"/>
			<separator/>

Within OpenCMS, I edited the files Spanish and German.

 / system / workplace / locales / es / messages / org / opencms /
workplace / explorer / messages_de.properties
 and
 / system / workplace / locales / de / messages / org / opencms /
workplace / explorer / messages_es.properties

 I entered my key: GUI_EXPLORER_CONTEXT_TRANSLATE_0 and translation.

 I restarted tomcat and it works! I can see the new menu entry translated

 But as I add it in English? No such file / system / workplace / locales /
en / messages / org / opencms / workplace / explorer /
messages.properties

 I tried to create it, but does not seem to read it.

 Has anyone managed to do?

 Thank you very much.