[opencms-dev] (TypeError): Cannot call method 'zb' of null

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Jul 14 09:24:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

please have look in the log file if there are any previous errors that may be related to the problem. The stack trace you supplied was generated by the client and is usually caused by an preceding error on the server side.

Regards, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org