[opencms-dev] Newsletter module

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Jul 20 14:23:56 CEST 2011

Hi Matt,

Yes, I think you mean the right. The mailing list in the subscribe form
is to configure in that format if the newsletter OU (nl_...) is a sub OU
(disregarding the root OU):

<OU>/<newsletter OU (nl_...)>/<mailing list>

The mailing list in the subscribe form is to configure in that format if
the newsletter OU (nl_...) is no sub OU (disregarding the root OU):

<newsletter OU (nl_...)>/<mailing list>

Kind Regards,
Mario.