[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8 DetailPages

Siegfried Ehret s.ehret at eurelis.com
Wed Jul 20 14:21:03 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I read the OpenCms Days docs which talk about generic viewer pages.

I can't get it to work...

I configured the DetailPage Type & Page in the sitemap .config file.

I have the <mapping element="Title" mapto="urlName" /> element in my
schema.

My template has a <cms:container name="centercontainer" type="full"
width="460" maxElements="6" detailview="true"/>.

When I add somewhere a link to a content file, I got this error :

< javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.opencms.main.CmsException: Error
while reading element bean from request
Reason: Error while reading element bean from request >

Like it doesn't use my DetailPage to display the content.

Anyone got through this ?

Thanks.

Siegfried Ehret