[opencms-dev] ADE & ancient editable use

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Jul 20 16:03:19 CEST 2011

Hi all

I'm using new ADE functionnalities. It works well, but i'd like to have the old editable button on my page to direct edit a special xmlcontent (a configuration one).

I have on my containerpage_template. Jsp this code (where configurationfile is the uri of my xmlcontent):

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${configurationfile}" editable="true">
 CONFIG
</cms:contentload>

But in front, there is no direct edit on the word CONFIG...

Is it normal? How can I do this?

Thanks